[keycloak-dev] Reg impersonation

Kamal Jagadevan j.kamal at ymail.com
Wed Sep 21 09:41:37 EDT 2016

Hi Bill,  Thanks for the response. After clicking impersonate button, immediate redirected page is User Account management page, how would you navigate to the app url. I assume login cookie is created for the impersonated user, but entering the app URL on the browser takes me to the login page for authentication.
Do you have any other inputs to troubleshoot this further.
ThanksKamal