[keycloak-dev] Move documentation to a single book/repository

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Sep 30 02:42:09 EDT 2016

+1

TBH I am not too keen to the pattern used by many projects, where docs
is spread in multiple different guides. Multiple guides doesn't help
with searching and finding the stuff. You always need to think if the
target content is in guide X or guide Y, which means that usually you
need to try both...

Marek