[keycloak-dev] Accessing javascript and css files from an iframe.

Shankar_Bhaskaran Shankar_Bhaskaran at infosys.com
Wed Apr 19 01:30:02 EDT 2017

Hi ,

We have secured our jbpm application behind keycloak using keycloakloginmodule. We have a requirement where we get a link to an html page as response to a rest call. This link is put inside an iframe to load.  Even though the html is rendered we are getting a  http 302 response for all the calls to the css and javascript files.

Just to be more clear , we are calling a rest service getting the response  and getting the form url from the response. We are packaging that in an iframe and populating a div in the  html page.
Now the entire html page is inside another iframe.  On loading the page , all the requests to css and js  stop with http 302 status.

f (status == 'SUCCESS') {
                            var formURL = xmlDoc.getElementsByTagName("formUrl");
                            if (formURL && formURL.length > 0 && formURL[0].childNodes.length > 0) {
                                this.formURL = formURL[0].childNodes[0].nodeValue;
                                                                                                                                var iFrameFormUrl = this.formURL + "&packageName=" + params[0] + "&taskName=" + params[1] + "&processDefinitionId=" + params[2] + "&processInstanceId=" + params[3] + "&userId=" + params[4];
                                var html = "<iframe id='" + this.containerId + "_form' src='" + iFrameFormUrl + "' frameborder='0' style='width:100%; height:100%'></iframe>";
                                var targetDiv = document.getElementById(this.containerId);
                                targetDiv.innerHTML = html;
                                if (successCallback) successCallback(responseText);
                                return;
                            }
Is there any solution for this ?

Regards,