[keycloak-dev] Adding notBefore to user?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Aug 9 11:08:57 EDT 2017

I am thinking that logout of single concrete session won't update
notBefore. Just "Logout all sessions" for concrete user will update it
for this user. I assume that admin or user usually use "Logout all" if
he thinks that something was broken (password compromised, mobile phone
steal etc)?

BTV. Admin console has support for logout of single session as well as
logout all. However account management has support just for "logout all"
ATM. Maybe something useful to add?

Marek