[keycloak-dev] remove jboss-client.jar?

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Tue Aug 22 12:17:44 EDT 2017

On 8/22/2017 10:57 AM, Bill Burke wrote:
> Why can't you use jconsole?  That only uses jboss-cli-client.jar as far
> as I can tell.
You don't even need that unless you want it.  When you combine jconsole
with jboss-cli-client.jar you get jconsole with embedded CLI GUI.  But
it's not required if you only want jconsole for jmx.

We also have the option of making these jars into an individual download
or tell customers to get them from Maven.

How much of a benefit do we get by slimming down the Keycloak server?