[keycloak-dev] Custom login protocol not showing when creating a client

Dmitry Telegin mitya at cargosoft.ru
Thu Jan 12 19:05:43 EST 2017

Hi,

I'm working on OpenID 2.0 support for Keycloak - please don't laugh :)
it's still used by many enterprise behemoths. I've created and deployed
a skeleton of LoginProtocol, but I've found that it wouldn't show in
the protocol select box when creating a new client (it does show when
editing, though). By some reason the list of protocols is hardcoded
into CreateClientCtrl, and the seemingly correct code is commented out.
Can we fix that?

Cheers,
Dmitry