[keycloak-dev] Quickstarts on keycloak GH organization
sblanc at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 06:09:11 EST 2017
As you probably know we already have a set of quickstarts in this repo
With Stian, we decided to mirror this repo into the keycloak organization
and this mirror will now be the "leading" repository meaning that all
updates/fixes should happen here and will after that be ported back to the
Some important points :
* A cleanup is needed for the keycloak quickstarts, for instance, all
occurrences to RH-SSO / EAP needs to be replaced by Keycloak / WildFly. A
first PR tackling this is available :
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-quickstarts/pull/1 , feel free to
review it to see if we missed any occurrence.
* We also introduced keycloak BOMs for these quickstarts. For now these are
only available here : https://github.com/stianst/keycloak/tree/BOMS
* For a better User Experience, master will be based on the latest stable
Keycloak release and the branch "dev" will be used for new development.
* The remaining examples from
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples needs to be
integrated into this new quickstarts repo. This is probably the biggest
* A PR containing SpringBoot/Spring Security quickstarts will follow today.
* The NodeJS quickstart (
) needs to be copied as well to the keycloak repo.
We still need to define a "process" to keep KC and RH-SSO quickstarts in
sync (full manual, half scripted ... ).
If you have any question, feel free to ask.
More information about the keycloak-dev