[keycloak-dev] Migrating Examples to Quickstarts

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Jan 20 08:41:21 EST 2017

Single click install / demo is not for the quickstarts. It's for a
pre-configured and ready setup demo which includes apps and services to
showcase Keycloak.

A while back Stan suggested using domain mode for it. One domain with one
server for KC and another for apps. All ready to go with realms and apps
pre-configured.