[keycloak-dev] Keycloak Impersonation feature | KEYCLOAK-4219

Konstantin Gribov grossws at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:20:11 EST 2017

Yes, I totally agree. I'm not a OP, though. Maybe he has some other use
case where he think he need impersonation.

I've just explained a workaroud I have in use case where I *could* think
impersonation would be way to go because it's hard to integrate offline
tokens in my case.

But I'm totally aware that such feature shouldn't be implemented because of
its security implications.

Best regards,
Konstantin Gribov