[keycloak-dev] Publishing "App Server + installed adapter" artifacts to Maven Central ?

Sebastien Blanc sblanc at redhat.com
Fri Jan 27 04:25:11 EST 2017

Hi,

For testing the quickstarts, we need to deploy them on an app server that
has the adapter installed. This app server will then be managed by
Arquillian.
We have already in our testsuite a project that creates these server zips :
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/testsuite/integration-arquillian/servers/app-server
. But these artifacts are currently not published  to Maven Central.
Is there any particular reasons that we don't do it ? I think it will be
really useful and would simplify the "quickstart testsuite framework".
I can create a ticket for that if needed.

Sebi