[keycloak-dev] ProviderFactory::postDeploy?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Jul 4 03:26:13 EDT 2017

As Dmitri mentioned, the problem is that "postInit" is called before
model is fully initialized (eg. before migration), so it's not really
safe to access DB from there.

The bit related issue is, if we can add better support for the
"lazyInit" pattern into provider framework instead of make the providers
to care about the synchronization etc? We can possibly add the interface
like LazyInitializationProvider with single "lazyInit" method? If
provider implements it, the framework will ensure that the method is
called just once at the time when provider creation is requested for the
first time.

Marek