[keycloak-dev] Keycloak, Elytron and WildFly 11

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Fri Jul 21 12:27:37 EDT 2017

Hi,

Just want to let you know that tests using Elytron 1.1.0.CR3 (just
released) and WildFly/Core upstream are passing. Next version of Elytron is
Final and until there we should not have anymore changes that may impact
our side, including Elytron subsystem changes.

We also have some initial changes to the adapter subsystem. These changes
are important in order to allow users to secure WildFly/EAP Console (HAL),
CLI and Management Interface with Keycloak. More work will be done in order
to make even more easier to protect these resources.

For more details, check https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5015.

Regards.
Pedro Igor