[keycloak-dev] no stack trace in testsuite failed run

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Jun 16 17:36:16 EDT 2017

I performed the following in integration-arquillian testsuite

mvn -Dkeycloak.logging.level=debug clean install > out.txt 2>&1

My test is failing in AbstractKeycloakTest.afterAbstractKeycloakTest
while running TestCleanup loop.  I'm getting a NullPointerException but
I can't seem to get the testsuite to output the stack trace.  I do see
info level logs from this class, but no stack trace.  Even if I add a
exception.printStackTrace(). The stack trace is empty.

Any ideas?  This popped up before but just magically disappeared.  Now
its back.  The test failure only comes up in a full maven build.  Can't
reproduce in IDE.

Thanks,

Bill