[keycloak-dev] Elytron Adapter

Michal Hajas mhajas at redhat.com
Thu Mar 23 05:53:19 EDT 2017

Hi Pedro,

What failures are you experiencing? Is it the failure of test
historyOfAccessResourceTest
or is it something else? I remember this test was unstable, but I believe I
fixed it already as I haven't experienced any failures for a while.

In case it is something else, there is PR [1] for a small bug I introduced
during conflict merge, so maybe it will solve your issue.

Anyway, please send me some more details about this, I will investigate
whether it is a testsuite issue or something else.

Michal

[1] https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/3960