[keycloak-dev] Elytron Adapter
mhajas at redhat.com
Thu Mar 23 10:17:12 EDT 2017
I am not sure whether I understand you, WildflyJSConsoleExampleAdapterTest
is a whole class, not one specific test method.
If you want to run WildflyJSConsoleExampleAdapterTest you need to run these:
1. navigate to integration-arquillian testsuite and run: mvn clean install
-Papp-server-wildfly [-Pauth-server-wildfly] -DskipTests
2. navigate to tests/other and run mvn clean install -Papp-server-wildfly
[-Dbrowser=firefox | phantomjs | ...]
Hope I didn't forget about something.
At the moment, I am not sure whether Adapter tests are working correctly in
upstream, I haven't run it for a while, but, as soon as I will have time,
after finishing 7.1 stuff, I will look at adapter tests in the community.
On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Pedro Igor Silva <psilva at redhat.com>
> What about WildflyJSConsoleExampleAdapterTest ? Am I missing some
> property in the command line ?
> Last time I run into some issues and passing -Dbrowser=phantomjs did the
> tricky for some tests using JS-based applications. Didn't test it with the
> mentioned test though ...
> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 6:53 AM, Michal Hajas <mhajas at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Hi Pedro,
>> What failures are you experiencing? Is it the failure of test
>> historyOfAccessResourceTest or is it something else? I remember this
>> test was unstable, but I believe I fixed it already as I haven't
>> experienced any failures for a while.
>> In case it is something else, there is PR  for a small bug I
>> introduced during conflict merge, so maybe it will solve your issue.
>> Anyway, please send me some more details about this, I will investigate
>> whether it is a testsuite issue or something else.
>>  https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/3960
>> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 2:07 AM, Pedro Igor Silva <psilva at redhat.com>
>>> I'm experiencing some failures with tests in
>>> org.keycloak.testsuite.adapter.example. For
>>> instance, WildflyJSConsoleExampleAdapterTest. If i deploy js-console
>>> example everything works fine.
>>> Is this a known issue and I can safely ignore ? Even when running against
>>> master (no elytron adapter changes) the test is failing.
>>> If a known issue, which tests should I care most to make sure Elytron
>>> Adapter is functional ?
>>> Pedro Igor
>>> On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 8:09 PM, Pedro Igor Silva <psilva at redhat.com>
>>> > Hello,
>>> > I'm starting to finish up some tests with the new Elytron Adapters for
>>> > OIDC and SAML. The idea is push the adapter as soon as I prepare
>>> > testsuite to run against a container using Elytron.
>>> > Until now, I was using integration tests to test these adapters. But
>>> > now on, I'll be running all arquillian tests as suggested by Stian.
>>> > are pretty good so far, there is a single test failure right now
>>> > (org.keycloak.testsuite.adapter.servlet.AbstractDemoServlets
>>> > which I need to figure out what is going on.
>>> > We are going to have a specific profile to test Elytron adapters. This
>>> > profile is configured to run a WFLY 11 SNAPSHOT.
>>> > I've already discussed this topic with Stian and the idea is to create
>>> > baseline for Elytron adapters as well start preparing Keycloak for
>>> > 11 and the new security infrastructure provided by Elytron.
>>> > This *does not* mean that we are replacing undertow adapters. But just
>>> > preparing our adapters code base to the next WFLY release (and EAP 7).
>>> > I'll probably send a PR on friday or early next week.
>>> > Please, let me know if you have any questions about this work.
>>> > Regards.
>>> > Pedro Igor
>>> keycloak-dev mailing list
>>> keycloak-dev at lists.jboss.org
More information about the keycloak-dev