[keycloak-dev] New Account Management Console and Account REST api

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Mar 24 01:10:30 EDT 2017

We're not talking about the admin UI at all here. This is only around the
account management and it makes no sense to expose that on a different port
as it should be accessible by end users.

With regards to KEYCLOAK-2944 and the admin console/endpoints that makes
perfect sense. Problem is that it may be very hard to implement, but we
should probably look into it at least.