[keycloak-dev] Help getting started configuring the server?

mark manwoodvice at gmail.com
Sat May 13 05:20:45 EDT 2017

I am new to Keycloak and have been through the manual, I have also seen the
code quickstarts, what I am missing is the same for the server setup.

I am aiming for a simple setup initially:

- running locally in stand alone mode (already done)
- one realm, two user roles
- users can register as one of the two roles
- client application uses the initialization code flow
- client is using spring boot (if that makes a difference)

Are there any walk throughs for server config?

Thanks