[keycloak-dev] "mvn install" fails on a fresh clone of Keycloak

carl-kristian.eriksen at telia.no carl-kristian.eriksen at telia.no
Mon Oct 2 07:33:00 EDT 2017

You are right.
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/ states:

  To build Keycloak run:
       mvn install
  This will build all modules and run the testsuite.

I assume this used to work, but no longer.

It would make it easier to start with Keycloak, and also verify changes if this still worked.

If it is not supposed to work, please update the documentation accordingly.

Carl Kristian Eriksen

On 02/10/17 13:22, "Marek Posolda" <mposolda at redhat.com> wrote:

    On 02/10/17 12:44, carl-kristian.eriksen at telia.no wrote:
    > The build works fine without the tests: mvn install -Dmaven.test.skip=true
    >
    > But when running with the tests: mvn install
    > I get the following errors:
    > Failed tests:
    >    JaxrsFilterTest.testCors:285 expected:<200> but was:<403>
    >    JaxrsFilterTest.testRelativeUriAndPublicKey:171 expected:<500> but was:<401>
    > Tests in error:
    >    JaxrsBasicAuthTest.testBasic:140 » ClientError HTTP 403 Forbidden
    >    JaxrsFilterTest.testBasic:140 » ClientError HTTP 403 Forbidden
    >    JaxrsFilterTest.testResourceRoleMappings:235 » ClientError HTTP 403 Forbidden

    > According to https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/ this is supposed to work.
    > Am I missing something here?
    It's not supposed to work and I am not seeing "-Dmaven.test.skip=true"
    mentioned in that README. Anyway, I think this will work: mvn clean
    install -DskipTests=true

    Marek