[keycloak-dev] server-ha-postgres/Dockerfile issue for building past versions?

Tonnis Wildeboer tonnis at autonomic.ai
Fri Sep 1 14:59:18 EDT 2017

Hello,

I was examining the Dockerfile for server-ha-postgres (2.5.5.Final) and
noticed that it is based on jboss/keycloak-postgres:/*latest.*/
<https://github.com/jboss-dockerfiles/keycloak/blob/2.5.5.Final/server-ha-postgres/Dockerfile#L1>
Seems to me this will be an issue for those attempting to build the
2.5.5.Final image from scratch as well as any future versions that are
not "latest", since this line of the Dockerfile has not changed since
then
<https://github.com/jboss-dockerfiles/keycloak/blob/master/server-ha-postgres/Dockerfile#L1>.
i.e. The base image version referenced in this Dockerfile should be
revved with each new version, correct?

--Tonnis