[keycloak-dev] [KEYCLOAK-4052] implementation

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Sep 15 03:11:03 EDT 2017

* There needs to be a config option whether or not the password policy
should be considered or not
* Before trying the password policy you need to check if the credential
being update is indeed a password and not a different type
* Tests need to be added (update password success, update password rejected
due to policy, with/without config password policy check on, updating
different types of credentials doesn't break, etc.)