[keycloak-dev] keycloak-documentation translation

Hiroyuki Wada wadahiro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 10:25:49 EDT 2017

Hello,

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 2:25 AM, Bill Burke <bburke at redhat.com> wrote:
> That's great!  Thank you.  We can certainly link to it on our website.
> We don't have the resources to translate it, even in product.

Today, we just published Japanese keycloak-documentation site!

http://keycloak-documentation.openstandia.jp

Currently we finished translating 'Getting Started' guide only.
We'll translate other documents as soon as possible.

I would be grateful if you could link to this site from official site.

Best Regards,

--
Hiroyuki Wada,
Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.