[keycloak-dev] Javascript client mobile review

Wojciech Trocki wtrocki at redhat.com
Fri Sep 29 08:20:25 EDT 2017

Hi

I recently made couple integrations with Keycloak on Android and IOS.
During testing some problems were found around cordova adapter.

Created minor fix to resolve IOS issue I have found:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/4514

After reviewing source code I think that it will be good to allow
developers to provide their own adapters. This way we will be able to made
some tweaks for platforms like nativescript or react native. If you think
that's good idea?

I can create ticket and contribute to provide this mechanisms.

Regards

--

WOJCIECH TROCKI

Red Hat Mobile <https://www.redhat.com/>