[keycloak-dev] Application and server in separate networks

Christian Beikov christian.beikov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 09:10:03 EDT 2018

Hey Thomas,

thanks for you quick answer. I read in the documentation that it's
possible to define a "realm-public-key" in the keycloak.json but key
rotation would break the adapter. Since the Keycloak server is only
accessible within our private network, I would like to disable key
rotation and use the realm-public-key, but I wasn't able to find the
knob to deactivate that yet. Will a fixed realm public key enable me to
run the scenario I described?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
*Christian Beikov*