[keycloak-dev] Application and server in separate networks

Christian Beikov christian.beikov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 12:16:47 EDT 2018

As far as I see in the code, the Java Adapters always use the standard
flow i.e. response_type=code

Please tell me this observation is wrong and there is an undocumented
setting I just didn't see that I can use to tell the adapter to use the
implicit flow instead :|

If this is really missing, where would you suggest this should be
configured? I'd expect the setting to be in KeycloakDeployment and
OAuthRequestAuthenticator#loginRedirect would then use the value instead
of always using the "code" value.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
*Christian Beikov*