[keycloak-dev] Application and server in separate networks

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Apr 26 04:16:45 EDT 2018

We support response_mode parameter and we also support HTML POST mode
already on server side. But we specifically disallow "query"
response_mode with implicit flow [1] . This is required per
specification and OIDC certification had a test exactly for this AFAIR.

[1]
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/services/src/main/java/org/keycloak/protocol/oidc/endpoints/AuthorizationEndpoint.java#L227

Marek