[keycloak-dev] OAuth 2.0 Mutual TLS Client Authentication

乗松隆志 / NORIMATSU,TAKASHI takashi.norimatsu.ws at hitachi.com
Tue Aug 7 03:04:46 EDT 2018

Hello Sebastian,

I've read the follow-up JIRA (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-7997).

It might be better to implement PKI Mutual TLS OAuth Client Authentication Method defined in the specification in https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-10#section-2.1 on your PR https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/5435 .

Or, after your current PR is merged (namely, this PR is for OpenShift Integration), PKI Mutual TLS OAuth Client Authentication Method will be implemented over it.

Best regards,
Takashi Norimatsu
Hitachi Ltd.,