[keycloak-dev] Error while updating jboss/keycloak from old :latest to newer :latest

Lukasz Lech l.lech at ringler.ch
Wed Aug 8 03:36:54 EDT 2018

Hello,

I've started keycloak locally from docker image jboss/keycloak:latest

Today I've pulled the image, and I've got the following error:

Caused by: liquibase.exception.ValidationFailedException: Validation Failed:
     1 change sets check sum
          META-INF/jpa-changelog-authz-4.0.0.CR1.xml::authz-4.0.0.CR1::psilva at redhat.com is now: 7:57960fc0b0f0dd0563ea6f8b2e4a1707

         at liquibase.changelog.DatabaseChangeLog.validate(DatabaseChangeLog.java:206)
         at liquibase.Liquibase.listUnrunChangeSets(Liquibase.java:1139)
         at org.keycloak.common.util.reflections.Reflections.invokeMethod(Reflections.java:379)
The problem is, I'm not sure what was the :latest state I was using, it was some snapshot of 4.0.0-Beta,
I've tried to start now :latest, :4.0.0.Final, and :4.0.0.Beta3, but neither of them can work with the old database.

Does it mean, that my current database is unusable and I need to start from scratch or there is some way to update it?

Should I never ever in the future use :latest image?

Best regards,
Lukasz Lech