[keycloak-dev] Recent changes breaking keycloak..

Warren Weeder warren.weeder at deque.com
Wed Aug 15 23:18:42 EDT 2018

It appears that breaking changes were in the 'latest' version released
about 6 hours ago. Container based on latest image fails with 'hostname not
set'.

Using version 4.2.1.final instead of latest, everything works fine.

Note: I am using mssql jdbc driver. This is a working build which only
recently breaks as of the most recent 'latest' update. Prior to that, it
worked fine building off latest, and it works fine now that I have forced
version '4.2.1.Final'.

thanks
Warren