[keycloak-dev] Locale cookie vs ui_locales priority

Johannes Knutsen johannes at kodet.no
Fri Aug 24 04:46:52 EDT 2018

Thanks for the input!
I will create a Jira for the feature and submit a PR after doing some
adjustments according to your comments.

Not sure about the configuration support. I tend to agree with Stan
and prefer to have a sane default without configuration support.
Special cases probably will not be supported by configuration alone
anyways. At least I think it should be a separate feature request.