[keycloak-dev] Infinispan Cache and Keycloak instance restart

Adrien DESBIAUX adesbiaux at vente-privee.com
Thu Aug 30 10:56:23 EDT 2018

Hi,

Many thanks Marek.

We will def have a look.

Cheers,

________________________________
From: Marek Posolda <mposolda at redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 11:42:26 AM
To: Adrien DESBIAUX; keycloak-dev at lists.jboss.org
Subject: Re: [keycloak-dev] Infinispan Cache and Keycloak instance restart

Hi,

how many owners are on your infinispan distributed caches? If it's 1
owner (default setting), the failover is not available and the behaviour
you're seeing is hence expected. You may need to change owners to 2 or
3. See documentation for more details (Also latest docs coming with
Keycloak 4.4.X release contains some more details around this).

Marek