[keycloak-dev] Possible feature: role attributes

Schuster Sebastian (INST/ESY1) Sebastian.Schuster at bosch-si.com
Fri Aug 31 09:46:12 EDT 2018

All right. I would like to create a prototype for this. I would take inspiration from the way custom group attributes are currently implemented.
I guess changes would be necessary in the following areas:

·         DB schema

·         Persistence layer

·         Caching layer

·         CRUD API

·         Admin console

·         Admin CLI

·         Java client

·         Admin events
Anything I missed?

Thanks and best regards,
Sebastian

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dr.-Ing. Sebastian Schuster

Engineering and Support (INST/ESY1)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ullsteinstr. 128 | 12109 Berlin | GERMANY | www.bosch-si.com<http://www.bosch-si.com>
Tel. +49 30 726112-485 | Fax +49 30 726112-100 | Sebastian.Schuster at bosch-si.com<mailto:Sebastian.Schuster at bosch-si.com>

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn