[keycloak-dev] How to remove the new interstitial list of required actions page

John D. Ament john.d.ament at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 16:42:35 EST 2018

Hi,

I noticed that in the new version of keycloak there's a landing page that a
user receives when they're not logged in (I guess?) for a list of actions
to perform.  This page doesn't make much sense to me as a user, I just want
to see my action since I only have one to do ever.

I see this commit introduced it
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/commit/4583a45e781093d4ba10f23f563231b141903f64
but
I can't see the linked JIRA ticket (i guess it's secure?).  I don't see a
way to turn off this page.  Is that on purpose?

John