[keycloak-dev] Introduce lastModified property on UserModel

Hynek Mlnarik hmlnarik at redhat.com
Wed Jul 11 05:38:50 EDT 2018

This is a difficult question we tackled some time ago within the team,
exactly with the same attribute. The User Storage SPI [1] would be affected
by this change, and at the same time the SPI is fully supported and should
be hence preserved as is. Hence we decided not to change it.

Can you just store it as a user attribute?

[1]
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_single_sign-on/7.1/html/server_developer_guide/user-storage-spi#model_interfaces