[keycloak-dev] Spring Security Adapter resource_access roles missing

Daniel Teixeira ddtxra at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 11:26:38 EDT 2018

My bad, I forgot to set the keycloak property !

keycloak.use-resource-role-mappings=true

It is well set in here:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/adapters/oidc/adapter-core/src/main/java/org/keycloak/adapters/AdapterUtils.java#L46

And the documentation describes it as well:
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/securing_apps/index.html#_spring_security_adapter

--
Daniel Teixeira