[keycloak-dev] OAuth 2.0 Mutual TLS Client Authentication

乗松隆志 / NORIMATSU,TAKASHI takashi.norimatsu.ws at hitachi.com
Wed Jul 25 19:13:35 EDT 2018

Hello,

As for mentioned in https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-7512 and https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-7635, Is there anyone who currently implements OAuth 2.0 Mutual TLS Client Authentication defined in https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-07#section-2 ?

If no one does it, I would like to try to implement this feature. What do you think about it ?

Also, In https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-07#section-2, two types of OAuth 2.0 Mutual TLS Client Authentication are defined, for PKI and for Self-Signed Certificate.

I would be happy if you who are interested in this feature tell me which you like better.

Best regards,
Takashi Norimatsu
Hitachi Ltd.,