[keycloak-dev] PKCE support for Keycloak Adapters (OAuthRequestAuthenticator)

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Tue May 29 20:01:50 EDT 2018

Hi there,

I was recently playing with the PKCE support in Keycloak (server) which
worked quite well.
However the support for client / adapters seems to be quite limited at the
moment...

I think support for PKCE to all? java adapters could be added quite easily
- I could provide a
PR but I'm currently stuck with finding a generic way to store
the codeVerifier generated for the login redirect for later retrival for
the code2token exchange.

Do you have any recommendations for this?

I created the following JIRA issue (with some comments) to track this:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-7467

Cheers,
Thomas