[keycloak-dev] Testing with mocking libraries?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu May 31 02:38:50 EDT 2018

Not sure. I am not strongly against it, but I afraid that if we
introduce some mocks support, people (especially from community) will
start to test with mocks everywhere and add them to all PRs (even to
those which could be easily tested properly). Not sure if it's better
alternative to skip automated test at all instead of test with mocks?

But for this one, I guess we can likely extend our social test with an
account from hosted domain and hence test it properly?

Marek