[keycloak-dev] Column Sorting

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Oct 3 10:38:18 EDT 2018

Not 100% sure what the current status is. Some are paginated server-side,
some on client-side, some are missing pagination. Users are paginated on
server side for sure.

For a large portion of tables though pagination has to be done on server
side (users, clients, roles, groups, etc. can all have large number of
entries). With that in mind I think to keep things consistent we should do
pagination and sorting on the server side for everything.