[keycloak-dev] [KEYCLOAK-6788] Regarding fixing the bug

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 03:02:52 EDT 2018

Doesn't sound like you've really fixed the bug, but rather added
validation. We do not want small snippets of code everywhere to do
validation in the admin endpoints. Rather, we need a proper way of doing
validation using a validation framework that we should leverage. Hence, why
this issue is a subtask to KEYCLOAK-2355.