[keycloak-dev] How to beging hacking with keycloak

Jerry Saravia jerry.saravia at virginpulse.com
Tue Oct 23 12:24:49 EDT 2018

I haven't contributed but I would suggest you do as they say

1. Fork the repo
2. Build it and make sure you can run the tests and run it locally.
3. Open up an issue on the repo to talk about something you'd like to fix, why you think it needs to be fixed and maybe a PR showing the initial development.

Jerry Saravia
Software Engineer
M516-603-6914
virginpulse.com
|globalchallenge.virginpulse.com
492 Old Connecticut Path, Framingham, MA 01701, USA
Australia | Bosnia and Herzegovina | Brazil | Canada | Singapore | Switzerland | United Kingdom | USA
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment(s), is intended solely for use by the designated recipient(s). Unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient(s), or a person designated as responsible for delivering such messages to the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. This e-mail may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Virgin Pulse, Inc. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message.
v2.17
On 10/23/18, 11:22, "Dariusz Chrzascik" <dchrzascik at novomatic-tech.com> wrote:

    Hi,
    I'd like to contribute to Keycloak. I've read the
    https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/misc/HackingOnKeycloak.md
    but I still don't know how to start. I don't have any specific issue or
    problem that I'd like to fix. In the JIRA
    (https://issues.jboss.org/projects/KEYCLOAK/issues) I see that there is
    a lot open issues but I'm not sure if I can start working on anything
    that suits me. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

    Regards,
    Dariusz Chrząścik

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
    This E-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. The information contained in this E-mail message may be confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, distribution, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorized and prohibited. Confidentiality attached to this communication is not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.
    If you have received this message in error, please delete it and notify us by return E-mail or telephone NOVOMATIC Technologies Poland S.A. +48 12 258 00 50. Any E-mail attachment may contain software viruses which could damage your own computer system. Whilst reasonable precaution has been taken to minimize this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should therefore carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments.
    NOVOMATIC Technologies Poland S.A., Poland, Krakowska 368, 32-080 Zabierzów