[keycloak-dev] SCIM v2 support

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Sep 3 06:21:20 EDT 2018

Adding additional attributes to user entity is probably not the way to go.
Rather, it would be better for backwards compatibility to simply use
generic key/value attributes which the user entity already has.

Implementing the SCIM endpoints is probably pretty straightforward. Most of
the work will probably be down to testing and documentation.