[keycloak-dev] Support for password-only sync in user federation

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Sep 24 14:32:56 EDT 2018

I thought the question was to allow password changes with read-only and my
assumption was that he wanted the change password in Keycloak only.

I'm no expert on the LDAP integration, but I believe you can control what
attributes are written back to LDAP in the protocol mappers. So could you
not achieve what you're thinking with simply setting all mappers to
read-only?