[keycloak-dev] Pagination and search on groups at group membership view

Suschke Volker (INST-CSS/BSV-OS) Volker.Suschke at bosch-si.com
Thu Sep 27 10:08:18 EDT 2018

Hi Keycloak team,

as already discussed in https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-2538 we also have a large number of groups which need to be managed in group membership UI. Current situation is not satisfactory since two lists with possible thousands of groups need to be displayed. Pull request https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/4710 is already opened for a long time and handles pagination and search for available groups part of this view only.
Our plan is to extend REST API to support pagination and search at /groups endpoint on user resource and, as well both parts of group membership UI. What do you think about our plans?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Volker Suschke

(INST-CSS/BSV-OS)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ullsteinstr. 128 | 12109 Berlin | GERMANY | www.bosch-si.com<http://www.bosch-si.com>
Tel. +49 30 726112-157 | Mobil +49 174 2763164 | Fax +49 30 726112-100 | volker.suschke at bosch-si.com<mailto:volker.suschke at bosch-si.com>

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn