[keycloak-dev] HA mode with JDBC_PING shows warning in the logs after migration to 4.8.3 from 3.4.3

abhishek raghav abhi.raghav007 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 03:43:49 EDT 2019

Thanks Sebastian.

I tried running the same setup with 5.0.0 of keycloak, I did not see any
such errors which I reported in my first email. This was definitely a
Wildfly issue and not keycloak.

Regarding my 2nd question - i.e. support of "clear_table_on_view_change"
property. I see that jgroups has removed support of this property. So lets
say if JGROUPSPING table has lot stale entries, while keycloak starts
booting up - each time keycloak node will try to JOIN with all the entries
already present in the JGROUPSPING table and thus time taken for the
service to start will be more. If that timeline is more than 300s, keycloak
does not start and reports timeout error.
This scenario is highly possible in cloud scenarios, since there the
keycloak nodes can start on any available host/IP since no of nodes are not
fixed.

Can you suggest any workaround to fix this.

*- Best Regards*
   Abhishek Raghav