[keycloak-dev] All PR's failing

Hynek Mlnarik hmlnarik at redhat.com
Tue Aug 6 03:56:56 EDT 2019

Travis seems inconsistent re the times so better safe than sorry. Hence
I've reopened Bruno's PR [1] for splitting adapter tests, but at the same
time, I'd rather excluded authorization tests completely since they take
most of the time of adapter tests, and only included those when appropriate
[2].

However I'm not convinced that any of these PRs would help. I have just
cancelled a build stuck in the very early stage of the build for almost 20
minutes (git clone, specifically "remote: Counting objects: 100%
(14222/14222), done." before build) which points to infrastructure rather
than testsuite issue.

--Hynek

[1] https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/6221
[2] https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/6222