[keycloak-dev] File-based Vault implementation

Hynek Mlnarik hmlnarik at redhat.com
Tue Aug 13 10:00:54 EDT 2019

HashiCorp might be the next one if there is enough interest in it.

At this point, we need to have something simple and useful in place so that
we can also test with it. This is the purpose of Kubernetes / file-based
plaintext vault. There could be space for one more OOTB implementation like
HashiCorp. Feel free to comment on pros/cons just the same as we have with
Elytron Vault earlier in this thread.

--Hynek