[keycloak-dev] Multiple bug reports about malfunctioning keycloak installed adapter

Sebastien Blanc sblanc at redhat.com
Wed Aug 14 06:03:53 EDT 2019

Hi Dimitry,

It's summer, a lot of the team members are on PTO, the other part is
working on other critical stuff, KeycloakInstalled adapter has honestly not
the  highest priority right now. You need to be patient.

Last interaction on your bug report was not so long ago and maybe you
should avoid remarks like "Moving two lines of code down does not seem to
be a difficult task, is it?".

Sebi