[keycloak-dev] Same tokens for different data centers

Lokesh Ravichandru lokesh.ravichandru at grootan.com
Mon Aug 19 03:24:36 EDT 2019

Normally, the datacenters should be in cluster to achieve it, you can use
any of the following way to do it

PING
TCP PING
JDBC PING

More details you can find below in the blog

https://www.keycloak.org/2019/04/keycloak-cluster-setup.html

Thanks,
Lokesh

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 12:41 PM Vinesh Kumar <vineshkumar.1996 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> If we are dealing with multiple data centers (Active- Active), then load
> balancer will forward the request to which data-center. How is this
> decided..? And if a session is created for a user in one data center and
> token is returned, so can we use the same token for accessing data from
> other data centers..?
>
> Regards,
> Sai

*Grootan Technologies Private Limited*