[keycloak-dev] Addition of vault() method to KeycloakSession

Stefan Guilhen sguilhen at redhat.com
Fri Aug 23 09:37:45 EDT 2019

Yeah, the object being returned is wrapping the actual provider and offers
a  more convenient API for retrieving secrets so in that sense I believe it
is in line with what we have for keys and other managers.

I've opened a PR following this approach:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/6262  Any comments are welcome.