[keycloak-dev] Improve search by a specific user in the admin console

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Sat Feb 2 15:46:18 EST 2019

Hi Stan,

On Thu, 2019-01-31 at 07:46 -0500, Stan Silvert wrote:
> This has always been a sore spot.  I expect that we will address it when
> we rewrite the admin console, which is in the plan but we don't have a
> timeline yet.

By the way, have you already picked any particular technology for the rewrite? Will it be Angular 2+ or React, like for account2?

Also my hopes are that the Admin Console becomes truly pluggable/extensible one day. At the moment, if you have two GUI extensions from different authors, you have to hop between the themes, which I myself consider a substantial flaw.

Thanks,
Dmitry